Where is My computer ? how to open it and restore on desktop in Windows 10 [Updated] [Beginners guide]

How to open my computer in windows 10 - That's what we gonna see in this post. If you are new

to windows 10 then the first thing you will notice is my computer icon missing in desktop. You

may think about it like where did my desktop go on windows 10,that was working before upgrade

or clean installation. if you are the one who search my computer then

here is an post that will show you how to put my computer on desktop and how to open my 

computer in Windows 10. -Works on Windows 10

Creators Update, Windows 10 Anniversary Update, and other editions of Windows like Windows 10

earlier builds like Aug 2015 and Nov 2015 builds.





Where is my computer in Windows 10 ?

First, i like to tell a important note.. there is no my computer and you will no longer find my

computer in windows 10😆

just  joking., don't be serious.. you won't see the my computer as it is in Windows 10 because they

had renamed the My computer to This PC in Windows 10. So start saying This PC from now on.

How to open my computer in Windows 10 ?


There are many ways you can open my computer or This PC however here is an easiest way to open

my computer in Windows 10.

1) Press Windows Key

                                             

2) Type This PC

3) Select the top most result ( This PC) desktop app

It will open my computer in your PC.

How to get my computer on desktop in windows 10..

We had opened the this PC app, now it's time to create shortcut for this PC in desktop

just follow the below steps..

If you wish to create shortcut for my computer to launch on Windows 10, then you are lucky as you

don't need to do some great tasks, all you just need to do is to enable its desktop icon..

if you wish to enable desktop icon for my computer, then simply follow the steps shown in the below

Post.

How to put my computer to desktop [Link]

That's it..

Using the steps shown in the post, you can pin my computer to desktop or you can put my computer

on any desktop and laptops..

Comment if you have any doubts..

Hope it is helpful.

Are you a beginner ? then here are all posts that deals with mastering basics of Windows 10.

Click to see all the basic tutorials